Friday, February 6, 2009

6 is so young and 6 is so old.....

I love you Molly, 6 is so young and 6 is so old, Little tears to big smiles, drama to dreams, laughing to crying within a matter of nano- seconds, girly girl things and treasures in your purse, making me realize how impatient I am, eyes like your mom, dance moves like your dad, a heart that breaths sacrifice, 3 stuffed animals in bed with you, a blanket named bubby, no front teeth, the love of my life, My favorite time of day: Our ride home from school, 20 questions about life, Daddy do I have to take a nap?, tangled hair, your sweet face, hide and seek upstairs, experienced all the firsts with you, little hands that hold onto mine, You always, I never, intelligent like mom, I can still pick you up, dance with me on the counter?, sing with me in the car one more time, your so big now, your so young still, Can I marry you Daddy?, Of course you can, Hurt feelings, sweet laugh, I remember when you were born, stories and lessons learned, you see me fail every day and you still love me, unconditional love, You are so special, marry someone better than your dad, promise me my love, 6 is so old and 6 is so young, dates to the mall, coloring animals at bob evans, bike rides to the pond, summers in heaven, crayfish creek, I played there too, walks to the playground, my monkey bar girl, little black golves with the fingers cut out, little girl smiles, big girl dreams, Mommy's pride and joy, a heart of gold, big sister now, our baby back then, our little stranger finally here, time flys, time stays, please stay, 6 is so young and 6 is so old, I am cool now to you, but soon you will be old, I will be older, For now I am your husband, for know I am you hero, for now you are so young, the future is coming, I can only imagine, you break my heart, I break yours, Love is what happened. happy birthday Molly, I love you, Dad

1 comment:

Gujarat Carz said...

netheless, the posts are too short for newbies. May just you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

- luxury bus rentals | luxury minibus hire | tour bus rentals